Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Life's a Beach

Then you have to go home. Actually it is quite nice to be home. I was on the road three times in September and I missed being at home with the family.  I did enjoy our little beach house stitching retreat last weekend.  We had about 25 ladies rent a house in Lincoln City, Oregon for a few days.
This was the third year I've gone with this group, so there was much catching up to do with old friends (and my Mum), but also meeting some new folks.  Much food, wine, and chocolate was consumed. The weather was fantastic, so long walks on the beach were almost mandatory. Some of us actually got a little stitching done. I got to see a lot of Ink Circles projects in the works, including about five versions of Cirque des Coeurs.  We had a special viewing/fondling/sale of Carrie's Threads Limited Edition silks.  I can't use any limited edition things in my regular charts, but that does not stop me from collecting them for personal use. Mwah hah hah.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a nice time Tracey. We have a retreat coming up in November. Although we will be very close to Lake Ontario, there will not be any beach walking ...brr too cold at that time of the year.

    ReplyDelete